When making a request for information under the AIE Regulations 2007-2014, you are required to:
• state that the application is being made under the AIE Regulations 2007-2014
• provide your contact details, including a daytime telephone number
• state in terms that are as specific as possible, the environmental information required, and specify the form and manner of access desired
• in accordance with the Regulations, a Public Authority may decide to charge a reasonable fee for supplying environmental information (see fees below)
• normally you will be notified of the decision on your request within 1 month of receipt.