All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of the Teaching Council unless otherwise indicated.
The Teaching Council complies with the regulations on the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
Information and documents obtained from this website may be reproduced and/or re-used in any format free of charge subject to the latest PSI licence available at www.psi.gov.ie.
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others
- Reproduce the information accurately
- Not use the information in a misleading way
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes
- Not use the information in a manner which would imply endorsement by Revenue or generally in a manner likely to mislead others
- Not reproduce any Revenue crest, logo or mark, except where such crest, logo or mark forms an integral part of the document being re-used.
Please note that many of the documents on this website are electronic versions of print publications and as such are not necessarily revised or kept up to date. The Teaching Council and the State and its servants or agents assume no responsibility for and give no guarantees, undertakings or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided on the web site at this time and do not accept any liability whatsoever arising from any errors or omissions.
For enquiries on the re-use of information maintained by the Teaching Council please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See also Freedom of Information and the site map.
Permission to reproduce information from this website does not extend to any material on this site which may be the property of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.